Weekly Reading Plan
Daily (6 days a week):
1. Pray—Ask God to help you understand and believe what you are about to read.
2. Read and mark—Read one passage from the list below. Then mark the reading.
3. Think—For example: What new thing did I learn? What puzzles me? How does this passage fit into the big story of the Bible? What does it teach about God and his plans? Is there a reason to praise God? A promise to claim? An example to follow? A sin to avoid? A command to obey? An idea for loving God or my neighbor? A prayer to pray?
4. Pray—Talk to God about what you read.
5. Share—Tell a friend one thing that you learned. Or ask them one question about what you read.
Week of Dec 1-7
Hebrews 10:1-18…..Jesus replaces the Old Testament sacrifices and priests
Hebrews 10:19-31, 39…..The full assurance of faith
Hebrews 11:1-16…..Without faith it is impossible to please God
Hebrews 12:1-14…..Looking to Jesus and enduring God's discipline
James 2:8-17…..Faith without works is dead
1 Peter 2:13-25…..Submission to authority, following Christ in suffering
"All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work." - 2 Timothy 3:16-17
If you have questions or would like further help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Below to Receive Daily Email Reminders